For the very first time in a long time I’m totally & completely snowed under – and I’m not referring to the weather.
I’ve always been relatively organized – everything following a strict order work/ family, gym, Instagram & the blog.
But the last two months since my promotion have been for the better part challenging and hectic and have forced me to revise some of my priorities – Christmas preparations included!
I will unfortunately not be taking time off to prepare the festivities as I’d hoped, but that sure hasn’t stopped me from listing down some ideas for Santa of things that would definitely put a smile on my face come Christmas Day.
I hope the B is reading this too!! Lol!
First up : Christmas Wishlist for Monsieur
I find it relatively hard to be Original in this category but I decided to trade the traditional Disney character socks and matching briefs for something more useful albeit a little pricier, that seems fitting in terms of age and personality, for my significant other.
Here goes :
1. Yves Salomon fur hooded parka
2. Aesop Moroccan Neroli shaving duet
3. Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau de Parfum
4. SuitSupply men’s silk scarf
5. Longine L4.7184.108.40.206 presence rose gold plated steel watch
6. Saint Laurent ‘Hedi’ ankle boots
7. Milano Parigi checked trousers
8. Louis Vuitton men’s fall/winter 2014 sports bag
9. Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage Double breasted suit
10. Carhartt Anglistic beanie hat
Now that the Bae’s “wants” as opposed to “needs” have been seen too, time to take care of my own. Lol!
Christmas wish list for Madame :
There are a couple of things that I’ve been fantasizing about for a while now. After Chanel’s long-sought-after “Boy Bag”, my eyes are firmly set on the latest front flap trapeze messenger bag from Maison Céline.
As if that wasn’t enough to set back a holiday budget, I’m also literally obsessed with one of Burberry’s winter blanket coats in Burgundy and deep blue..yikes!
1. Maison Michel Rabbit-felt Andre Metal Trimmed Trilby hat
2. Diptyque mimosa Eau de Parfum and set of 3 candles
3. Chanel Coco Noir Eau de Parfum, Chanel Les 4 ombres multi-effect and Chanel Rouge Luminous intense lip color
4. Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau de Parfum
5. Céline front flap leather trapeze bag
6. Christian Louboutin So Kate 120 Patent leather pumps
7. Burberry Brit Cherbrooke Blanket Coat
8. How to be a Parisian wherever you are, by Caroline de Maigret
9. Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady watch
10. Saint Laurent leather credit card holder
So basically Santa, here’s the deal :
I’ve been good a significant part of the year.
I’ve also taken care of wishes 1 through to 4, as well as 6 and 8.
I’m almost certain you’ll be very busy seeing to everyone else, so I’m willing to wait a month or two, for 5 & 7.
P.S. : Don’t worry too much about the order, the wait will be worth it.